STORM ALERT NOTICE
We have completed our hurricane preparations and continue to plan to shelter in place for Hurricane Delta. We have plenty of food, water, and supplies on hand. Our generator will run the entire facility at full capacity. We will post updates throughout the day tomorrow to keep you updated on our current status. In the event that we would need to evacuate, we have contracts with the following homes:
- Acadiana St. Landry
830 S Broadway St, Church Point, LA 70525
- Courtyard Manor Nurse Care Center
306 Sidney Martin Rd, Lafayette, LA 70507
- Courtyard Manor Assisted Living
307 Sidney Martin Rd, Lafayette, LA 70507
- River Oaks Retirement Manor
2500 E Simcoe St, Lafayette, LA 70501
- Maison De Lafayette
707 Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508
- St. Agnus Healthcare Center
606 Latiolais Dr, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
- Prairie Manor Nursing Home
1050 Edwin Elliott Dr, Pine Prairie, LA 70576
Amelia Manor Nursing Home is family owned and operated since 1974. We are one of the only nursing homes in Lafayette with consistent management and ownership since construction.
Why Choose Amelia Manor Nursing Home?
- Important decisions are made locally and are not submitted to a corporation not involved with the residents or staff on a daily basis.
- In our 40-year history, only two people have served as administrators. A low turnover of administrative staff is important to the overall success of our facility and reputation in the community.
- A high priority is placed on meeting the resident’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Family involvement is welcome and encouraged.
- Active in the Louisiana Nursing Home Association on both the state and regional level.